There are a couple of things you can do to make your move go much more smoothly.
- Make sure all dressers and pieces of furniture are completely empty.
- If you have an extra large couch or any other large pieces that may require disassembly (Wardrobe closet, IKEA shelving unit, drilled on couch legs, etc) please let us know ahead of time. It’s also a good idea to ask your building management at the drop off address if there are any clearance issues at your new place.
- If you have any especially fragile or valuable items let us know and tell your foreman at the beginning of the move.
- If you have hardwood floors or interior banisters you’d like to protect consider putting down butcher paper, cardboard or mats.
- Grab a box of heavy-duty contractor bags for those loose items that pile up last minute.
- Believe it or not, those wine boxes are not ideal for packing anything in. 😉
- If you’d like to go the recyclable bin route we have a business account with JuggleBox and can get you 10% off on a load of recyclable bins. They drop them off at your door, and will pick them back up in two weeks. They carry a variety of boxes, including, wardrobe boxes, as well as other moving supplies. Let us know!
That about does it. Now get to packing, and we’ll see you on moving day!!